If your unit of study co-ordinator cannot answer your academic enquiries, you can try the undergraduate, postgraduate or Honours co-ordinators or the Chair of the Department. These contact details are provided under 'Co-ordinators'.

The easiest way to contact almost anyone in the department or the school administration is via email.