The School of Social and Political Sciences Magazine
The SSPS Review celebrates the achievements of the School of Social and Political Sciences – staff, students and alumni, as well as donors who make a significant contribution to research and the student experience.
Issue 4 | November 2016
Our fourth edition showcases the innovative research and teaching practices taking place in SSPS, and event highlights from second semester.
- Research into predicting and preventing genocides around the world
- Ways to empower local coffee producers in an increasingly challenging and changing global coffee market
- Sydney Peace Prize recipient Naomi Klein on climate change, and how it exacerbates existing conflicts in communities already under strain
- A look at how our graduates and current students are making an impact on the world
- Research into moving beyond racial division and difference in Alice Springs
- Reasons to celebrate the recent census controversies