The following are suggested as useful references to support excellence in teaching and learning in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Biggs, J. & Tang, C. (2007). Teaching for Quality Learning (3rd Ed). Maidenhead & NY: Society for Research into Higher Education & Open University Press.
- Brookfield, S. (1995). Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher. San Francisco: Jossey Bass.
- Elton, L. (1998). Dimensions of excellence in university teaching. The International Journal for Academic Development, 3(1), 3-11.
- Ramsden, P. (2003). Learning to Teach in Higher Education (2nd Ed). London & NY; RoutledgeFalmer.
- Schonwetter, D.J., Sokla, L., Frisen, M., & Taylor, K.L (2002). Teaching philosophies reconsidered: A conceptual model for the development and evaluation of teaching philosophy statements. The International Journal for Academic Development, 7(1), 83-97.