Recommended References for all Awards
The following are suggested as useful references to support excellence in teaching and learning in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Biggs, J. & Tang, C. (2007). Teaching for Quality Learning (3rd Ed). Maidenhead & NY: Society for Research into Higher Education & Open University Press.
- Brookfield, S. (1995). Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher. San Francisco: Jossey Bass.
- Elton, L. (1998). Dimensions of excellence in university teaching. The International Journal for Academic Development, 3(1), 3-11.
- Ramsden, P. (2003). Learning to Teach in Higher Education (2nd Ed). London & NY; RoutledgeFalmer.
- Schonwetter, D.J., Sokla, L., Frisen, M., & Taylor, K.L (2002). Teaching philosophies reconsidered: A conceptual model for the development and evaluation of teaching philosophy statements. The International Journal for Academic Development, 7(1), 83-97.