Terms of Reference
The Teaching and Learning Committee's Terms of Reference are:
- Initiate, develop, monitor and review policies, procedures and guidelines relating to teaching, learning, assessment and evaluation in the Faculty (Strategic Plan LT2).
- Respond to evidence about teaching and learning performance within the Faculty as relevant data becomes available, and contribute to the task of identifying priorities, needs and plans for improvement.
- Administer and review schemes designed to support improvements in teaching quality and the learning experience (Strategic Plan LT2).
- Develop the Faculty Teaching and Learning Plan and prepare related submissions.
Ensure Faculty representation on relevant central University Committees as required.
- Ensure the Committee aligns its activities with the Faculty Strategic Plan.
Report regularly to DEC on progress and advise on related policy and operational issues.
- Members of the Committee report regularly on Committee business and policies to the School that they represent and bring to the Committee's attention any School issues.