University Insurance

 plane   computer  car tyres  telephone

The University has a number of insurance policies and strategies to ensure its staff, students and property are appropriately covered. Click on the appropriate area above for more information.

Are you covered?

The various property and liability insurance policies cover the University of Sydney, its agents, employees, students, governing bodies, unions, honorary research fellows, foundations, clubs, societies and institutes including members of University committees and related companies and organisations of the University.

Occupational Health and Safety and Injury Management (OHSIM)

All OHSIM insurance is managed by a separate department within the University. Contact OHSIM here for the following issues:

  • Workcover for Academic Staff
  • Injury Management
  • Incident Claims
  • Workers Compensation

Contact us

If you have any Travel Insurance related queries, please .

For all other non-travel related queries, please contact or call 02 9253 8106.

If you have any travel insurance claims queries, please contact or call 02 9253 7806.

For all other non-travel claims queries, please contact or call 02 9253 7120.