Non-University employees

For the University's motor insurance to apply, a non-university employee must have written approval from the Head of Department, and the vehicle must be used for authorised University business. The department must ensure that the person intending to drive has a current Australian drivers license either full or P2.

If the vehicle is a four-wheel drive vehicle the person may be required to complete a four-wheel-drive vehicle driver training course.