What about other types of wrongdoing?
The University has a number of other units that deal with specific types of matters that may not otherwise be within the jurisdiction of Audit and Risk Management, for example:
- for matters that concern equity, equal opportunity and discrimination please contact the Staff and Student Equal Opportunity Unit
- for matters relating to human, animal or environmental research, and the Code of Conduct for Research, please contact Research Integrity
- for matters that concern staff bullying, please contact the Case Management Group, Human Resources
- for matters that concern access to information in compliance with the NSW State Records Act, NSW Government Information (Public Access) Act, and NSW privacy legislation, please contact Archives and Records Management.
- If you are a student and have a complaint please contact the Student Affairs Unit