Below is a list of past blogs based on a range of topics.
- Adrian Vickers' Indonesia blog
A series of notes and discussions about research Adrian, Professor of Southeast Asian Studies, undertook about Indonesia.
- The Business of Art
A forum relating the roles and influences of business and economics in the production, consumption and valuation of the visual arts.
- The Cultured Object
Bringing China and Australia together through the art of jewellery.
- Max Lane: Southeast Asia and international affairs
Fostering serious discussion on international and Asian affairs.
Blog of the School of Philosophical and Historical Inquiry (SOPHI)
- Transient languages and culture
Work on endangered languages in the Oceania region.
- Yiddish @ Sydney
Focuses on the research done by members of the Yiddish program at the University
- Methodological and Empirical Advances in Financial Analysis
Supporting the work of the cross-disciplinary research group MEAFA, which promotes methodical analytical work with empirical applications in financial analysis.
- Thalia Anthony on Indigenous Legal Rights
Reflections on legal issues and developments pertaining to Australian Indigenous people especially stolen wages, sentencing and policy.
- Tim Stephens
Peregrinations in International Law by Associate Professor and Director of the Sydney Centre for International Law, Tim Stephens
- E-learning Research
The CoCo Research Centre's blog on how new technologies can support and enhance learning.
- Students work like marine biologists ending with the immortal lines 'Attempting to finish our Underbelly Season 2 marathon which Ben and I had begun on SS2010 V08, we fell asleep to the uninspiring Kiwi accents and gratuitous nudity'
- "WiSci" Women in Science Project
Discussion of experiences working and studying in the field of science.
- Graduate life
All about graduate study at Sydney