Terms & Conditions
- Despite best efforts, not all suicides can be prevented. This course does not guarantee that participants will be able to prevent suicide. Participants will gain valuable skills and knowledge on suicide prevention to best equip them to respond to people at risk of suicide.
- This course will cost $3300 (inclusive of GST).
- Upon receipt of the registration form we will send you a letter containing a tax invoice and instructions on how to pay for the course.
- Enrolment into the short course will not be confirmed until full payment is received. Full payment must be made by 28 February 2013.
- Short courses are only available to Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and citizens of New Zealand.
- Attendance at all workshops is compulsory for satisfactory completion.
- Workshops will be taught face-to-face on the following dates: 16 and 17 March, 27 and 28 April and 7 June, 2013.
- Workshops will be held at the Brain and Mind Research Institute, in the Level 5 lecture Theatre, 94 Mallett Street, Camperdown, NSW.
- You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- At the discretion of the course coordinator, students enrolled in this short course may receive credit for the course towards the Master, Graduate Diploma, or Graduate Certificate in Brain & Mind Sciences
- Students who enrol for a Brain and Mind Research Institute (BMRI) short course as part of a full postgraduate program are eligible for an academic transcript and credit points for further study at the BMRI or the University of Sydney.
- To enrol for a full postgraduate program, please visit the Sydney Courses website and choose from either the Master, Graduate Diploma, or Graduate Certificate in Brain and Mind Sciences
This sets out the circumstances under which you may obtain a full or partial refund in the event you cancel your enrolment:
- Notification 2 weeks prior to commencement of the course: full refund less $100 administration fee.
- Notification less than 2 weeks prior to commencement of course: 50% of course fee will be refunded.
- Notification after course has commenced: no refund.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to:
Student & Academic Coordinator
Postgraduate Program in Brain and Mind Sciences, Brain & Mind Research Institute
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
94 Mallett St Camperdown NSW 2050
- The Postgraduate Program reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course that doesn’t have sufficient enrolment numbers. You will be notified by 7 March 2013 if this is the case. If a course does not run, 100% of payments made for the course will be refunded.