By public transport
Public transport is a good option for getting here.
There are bus stops within 100m on:
- Parramatta Rd, servicing routes: m10, 413, 436, 438, 439, 440, 461, 480, 483, and the pre-paid services L38, L39.
- Salisbury Rd, servicing the route 412
Download a PDF of the Sydney buses map.
Redfern, Newtown and Stanmore are the closest train stations, however they are at least a 30 minute walk from the Brain and Mind Centre.
Download a PDF of the train map.
Parking is limited. You may be fortunate to find a 1- or 2-hour parking spot on Mallett or Church Streets, or untimed spaces in Stanmore.
There are two disabled parking spaces in front of 100 Mallett Street and 97 Church Street.
- 94 Mallett Street: Please use the Northern entrance to 94 Mallett Street (nearest Parramatta Road), indicated in the photo above
- headspace Central Sydney, 97 Church Street: Please use the lifts on the ground floor
- Brain and Mind Clinic, 97 Church Street: Please enter via 100 Mallett Street and our receptionist will provide further directions
There are two disabled parking spots on the street outside 100 Mallett Street and 97 Church Street.