Specialist mental health practitioners from multiple disciplines work collaboratively in the clinics to provide integrated care and health management for clients.
The integration of research programs and clinics enables the translation of research outcomes into improved healthcare practice and policy. Because of this integration, our research is underpinned by an understanding of the needs of primary and allied carers, and patients and their families.
Our clinics include:
- headspace: A youth mental health service for people aged 12 to 25 years old
- Healthy Brain Ageing Clinic
- Autism Clinic for Translational Research (ACTr)
- ForeFront Motor Neurone Disease & Frontotemporal Dementia Clinic
- Parkinson's Disease Clinic
Private clinics operating on-site
Two private clinics operate on site:
Under an MOU with the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney Neurology offers the largest clinic dedicated to multiple sclerosis (MS) in NSW. The clinic has transformed the care of MS patients in the areas of counselling and the coordination of neurological and allied health services as a result of its integration with the MS research program.
Find out more about Central Neurosurgery or Sydney Neurology.