Our Strategic Intent 2016-2020
Business Not As Usual
The Business School is committed to inspiring and enabling future generations of leaders in the business world through a “business not as usual” approach of thoughtfully questioning the things taken for granted because they are the norm: in business, in government, in the community, and in ourselves to generate better economic and social outcomes.
Our strategic plan focusses on six key areas:
- We will be an influential voice on major issues and trends.
- We will be a business school that questions the role, responsibilities and purpose of business and of business schools.
- We will be an exemplar of organizational agility.
- We will be a business school that is committed and connected to partners locally and globally.
- We will be an innovator in transformational education.
- We will be a school characterised by mutual respect and we will be invigorated by diversity of perspectives and approaches.
We have the opportunity to create a truly distinctive business school, one with a clear sense of purpose, a commitment to providing a transformational educational experience, and, through our research, an influential and respected voice.