Business Alumni Network
The University of Sydney Business Alumni Network (BAN) is a recently established alumni and friends network based at the University of Sydney Business School.
The BAN is aimed at facilitating the Business School's aspirations to become a leading global Business School with the best students, the most successful graduates, and the best researchers and research.
All Business School alumni are automatically members of the BAN. Update your contact details to ensure you are given the chance to leverage the power of the University of Sydney Business School experience and become part of the vibrant and engaged community of Business School alumni and friends.
- All Business School alumni are automatically members of the Business Alumni Network.
Update your contact details to receive communications about BAN activities.
- All other University of Sydney alumni and friends can opt-in as members of the Business Alumni Network.
Note: no membership fees are charged.
Provided we have your up to date contact details, all BAN members are entitled to receive a number of benefits.
The below list outlines some of the benefits available to you as BAN members:
- Receiving regular invitations to Business School alumni events, in Australia and internationally
- Receiving copies of the Business School's alumni magazine, Sydney Business Connect and the University's Sydney Alumni Magazine (SAM)
- Receiving relevant e-communications which provide you with unique market intelligence and the latest business research news from the Business School
- Opportunities to increase your business networks and further develop your capacity to serve as business leaders
- Opportunities to provide ambassadorial support to the Business School.
We are delighted to announce the 2017 BAN Executive Committee:
- Thommy Arena
- Shirley Bowles
- Irene Chia
- Mayur Dhulla
- Andrew Grant
- Hugh Harley
- Nina Khoury
- Samantha Kwok
- Charles Lawson
- Victoria Shelton
- Marina Trusa
- Wendy Tse
Please note that as per our BAN Charter, 8 of these members were elected at our 2016 AGM and 4 have been appointed by the Dean of the Business School.
Should you wish to contact any of the above individuals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org