Economics and Business Alumni Magazine - September 2008
The spring edition of E&B Connect is here!
Click on the front cover of the latest E&B Connect (to the right) to download the whole magazine or see the below listing for the topics covered in this quarter's edition:
- Dean's message - Professor Peter Wolnizer's Faculty Update
- The Changing World of Work - Interview with Dr John Buchanan, Director of the Faculty's Workplace Research Centre
- 'The vision thing?' - profile of alumnus Mr David Mortimer AO (BEc Hons '70)
- Meet the professors - welcome and introduction to 10 new professors within the Faculty and a full listing of all Faculty professors
- The Monday morning myth - research by Professor Charles Areni, Discipline of Marketing
- The gift of knowledge - outline of two new scholarships within the Faculty
- Memories and macroeconomics - report from the Faculty's Inaugural Alumni Dinner in May 2008
- For your diary - upcoming events!
If you have not received your latest copy of E&B Connect which is sent out each quarter with your Sydney Alumni Magazine, please contact me to ensure that we have your current contact details one file.
We would very much welcome your feedback on the magazine including ideas that you may have for features.
Many thanks for staying connected to the Faculty and the University.
Alumni Relations Manager