Economics and Business Alumni Magazine - June 2009
Welcome to the winter 2009 edition of E&B Connect - click on the front cover (to the right) to download the magazine.
Topics covered in this quarter's edition are:
- Dean's Message - Professor Peter Wolnizer introduces alumni to the Faculty's Board of Advice.
- A supporting role - Adjunct Professor John Egan (HonFellow '08), Chairman of the Board of Advice talks about the role the Board plays in supporting the Faculty.
- Creative Thinker - profile of alumnus, Glen Boreham (BEc '86), Managing Director of IBM Australia and New Zealand.
- Consumer behaviour in an economic downturn - Dr Paul Henry, Chair of the Discipline of Marketing asks - are you a Spender or a Saver?
- Business Intelligence - short alumni updates and news from across the Faculty.
- Events - information about upcoming alumni events and Faculty conferences from the Workplace Research Centre.
If you have not received your latest copy of E&B Connect which is sent out each quarter with your Sydney Alumni Magazine, please contact me to ensure that we have your current contact details on file.
Please send us through any feedback or thoughts for future editions of E&B Connect. The magazine is for you, our alumni, and we would like to build the content around issues and updates that you would like to hear more about.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Alumni Relations Manager