Economics and Business Alumni Magazine - March 2009
The autumn 2009 edition of E&B Connect is here - click on the front cover (to the right) to download the magazine.
Topics covered in this quarter's edition are:
- Dean's Message - Professor Peter Wolnizer updates alumni about the Faculty's accreditations and confirms the panel for the review of Economics.
- The Auto Crisis - Professor Russell Lansbury writes about creating a more sustainable car industry in Australia.
- In the hot seat - profile of alumnus Dr John Laker AO (BEc '72), Chairman of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority.
- It's an honour - congratulations to our distinguished alumni who were honoured in the Australia Day Honours for 2009.
- E&B Alumni Achiever Awards - do you know an outstanding alumni achiever?
- Accounting the cost - a focus on the sustainability accounting research of Accounting Professor, James Guthrie.
- Business Intelligence - short alumni updates and news from across the Faculty.
- Events - information about upcoming Faculty conferences from the International Entrepreneurship Research Group and the Workplace Research Centre.
If you have not received your latest copy of E&B Connect which is sent out each quarter with your Sydney Alumni Magazine, please contact me to ensure that we have your current contact details on file.
Please send us through any feedback or thoughts for future editions of E&B Connect.The magazine is for you, our alumni, and we would like to build the content around issues and updates that you would like to hear more about.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Alumni Relations Manager