BERN Symposium; 14 February 2014
"Corporate Social Responsibility: New Challenges, New Concepts"
- Dirk Matten, Hewlett-Packard Chair in Corporate Social Responsibility, Schulich School of Business, York University, Canada
- Stewart Jones, Professor of Accounting, University of Sydney Business School
- Catherine Bremner, Head of Environmental Sustainability, ANZ Bank
- Melinda Leth, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Net Balance
- Dan Cass, Principal, Dan Cass & Co.
BERN Seminar; 18 February 2014
"'Policy by Numbers'? Corporate Advocacy in the Internet Domain"
- Associate Professor Mikkel Flyverbom, Copenhagen Business School
Sydney Ideas; 18 February 2014
"The Enigma of the 'Responsible' Corporation"
- Professor Dirk Matten, Hewlett-Packard Chair in Corporate Social Responsibility, Schulich School of Business, York University, Canada
Sydney Ideas; 3 March 2014
"Eliminating the Idea of Waste"
- Mr Tom Szaky, CEO Terracycle
BERN Seminar; 24 November 2014
"Bold visions: corporate sustainability that takes a big step forward"
- Kate Brown, Grosvenor’s Group Director of Sustainability
- Paul Edwards, Mirvac's Group General Manager Sustainability
Symposia on Poverty Alleviation and Profitability; 29 July 2013
Co-branded event with the Poverty Alleviation and Profitability Research Group
- Consul of Malawi, Consul Trent Smyth
- David Faulmann, Communications and Stakeholder Manager, Business for Millennium Development
- Srinivas Sridharan, Associate Professor of Marketing, Monash University
- Tharani Jegatheeswaran, Client Director, Not-for profit, Deloitte
- Susan Goodwin, Associate Dean, Research, Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney
BERN Launch; 29 August 2013
- Greg Bourne- Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) Board Chair
- Sam Mostyn - Non-executive Director and Sustainability Adviser
- Matthew Bell- Ernst & Young Climate Change and Sustainability Services
DISRUPT.SYDNEY Conference; 5 September 2013
Co-branded event with the Digital Disruption Research Group (DDRG)
- Anne Bartlett-Bragg, Managing Director of Ripple Effect Group Asia Pacific
- Paula Bray, Manager of Visual and Digitisation Services at the Powerhouse Museum, Sydney
- Steve Cadigan, Coach, Speaker, Advisor - Cadigan Talent Ventures Pacific
Visit Disrupt Sydney for more information.
BERN Seminar; 25 November 2013
"Corporate Citizenship: Implications for Business, Citizens and Governments"
- Professor Jeremy Moon, Gourlay Professor for Ethics in Business, Nottingham Business School
Discipline of Work and Organisational Studies Seminar; 2 December 2013
"Varieties of Power in the Diffusion of Management Ideas: The Case of McKinsey & Co"
- Dr Joe O'Mahoney, Senior Lecturer in Organisational Studies, Cardiff Business School
BERN Symposium; 10 December 2013
"Qualitative Research: Balancing Empirics and Theory"
- Professor Stewart Clegg, University of Technology Sydney
- Associate Professor Leanne Cutcher, University of Sydney
- Dr Jane Le, University of Sydney
- Dr Jaco Lok, University of New South Wales
- Associate Professor David Oliver, HEC Montreal
- Professor John Roberts, University of Sydney
BERN Seminar; 12 December 2013
"Employee Engagement - Manipulation or Voice"
- Professor David Guest, King's College London