Business Case Competitions
HSBC Business Case Competition
Do you have what it takes to represent the University at the HSBC Business Case Competition in Hong Kong?
To be eligible you will need to:
- be an undergraduate student enrolled in a Business School degree (not on exchange) with an overall minimum average of Credit who has completed 96 credit points by the time of the competion
- have at least one area of proven (through coursework and/or practical experience) specialist expertise – e.g., business strategy, financial statement analysis, marketing, operations, logistics, innovation, public speaking, graphic design
- have the ability to assimilate substantial amounts of written information under extreme time pressure
- be a strong team player and effective communicator/presenter
- be available during semester for training (primarily on selected Saturdays) and in June to travel to HK
Four students will be selected to constitute the team and will receive academic support in preparing for the competition in June.
The winning team will receive 10,000 USD!!!
For more information, email Professor Marc Jones
Univative Inter University Competition
Further details available on the University's Univative webpage.