The University of Sydney Business School Forms
Please note that you must have a current enrolment at The University of Sydney Business School and you will need to activate your Business School computer account before you can use the computer labs, Blackboard or remote access.
If you don't have a current enrolment at The University of Sydney Business School please contact the Student Information Office.
Business School IT may at times need to contact you at your university email address. It is your responsibility to check this regularly.
Current students - online forms
- Cross-Institutional Study Application Form (Outbound students only)
- Special Consideration (including informal appeals on a special consideration decision)
- Special Arrangements (including informal appeals on a special consideration decision)
Current students - paper forms
- Degree planner
- File Note - Informal Appeal to be used for Marks and other Educational Issues (not for special consideration - see above)
- Formal Faculty Appeal Form
- Study Abroad Application
- Request to Amend Enrolment Status Form
- Professional Practitioner Certificate (PPC) (to be used for applications for Special Consideration)
- Statutory Declaration form (to be used for applications for Special Consideration/Special Arrangements)
Individual assessment cover sheets
- Paper Submission: Individual Assessment Cover Sheet
- Electronic Submission: Individual Assessment Cover Sheet
Group assessment cover sheets
- Online Postgraduate Coursework Application - Local Students
- Online Postgraduate Coursework Application - International Students