Administration Manual for Students
The Administration Manual for Students is a guide to relevant administrative policies and procedures for all students of the University of Sydney Business School.
Please note that the information contained in this guide is subject to change and will be updated periodically.
Table of contents
- Academic dishonesty and plagiarism
- Academic Progression
- Credit and Recognition of Prior Learning
- Cross-institutional study (outbound)
- Discontinuation due to illness or misadventure - DC
- Distribution of grades
- International Exchange Program
- International Study Abroad Program
- Progression Checking of degree plan
- Special Consideration / Special Arrangements
- Student Responsibilities and Conduct
- Students with disabilities