Policies, Procedures, Forms
Current postgraduate research students
Policies and procedures
- Business School Extension of Candidature Policy
- Business School HDR Candidate Coursework Policy
- Business School Scholarship Extension Guidelines
- Essential Resources for Postgraduate Research Students Policy 2012
- Research Thesis Proposal Defence Policy
- Thesis Examination Guidelines
Contact the Research Student Program Manager for Guidelines for submitting your thesis for Examination, Research Centre Rules and Procedures, and Research Thesis Proposal Defence documents.
A complete list of all university polices regarding Higher Degree Research students is available at the Graduate Studies website.
- Application for Early Submission of PhD Thesis
- Application for electronic submission of a thesis must be submitted with the Intention of Submit form.
- HDR Student Plagiarism Compliance Statement and Acknowledgement of Thesis Accessibility must be completed in full, signed and accompany the thesis on submission for examination.
- Intention to Submit Form should be lodged 3 months before the expected date for submission of your thesis for examination. This allows the Faculty to make arrangements for the timely appointment of examiners.
- Research Centre Access Application Form is to be completed if you require access to the Research Centre and/or if you are applying for a workstation/carrel allocation.
- Statement of Supervisor on Submission Form
- Thesis Defence Proposal Outcome Form should be completed by the Postgraduate Coordinator and forwarded to the Faculty Research Unit when students have defended their research proposal.
University forms are available on the PhD Award Sub-Committee webpage.