Business School Policies and Forms
Current postgraduate research students
Policies and procedures
Below are specific Business School policies and forms. University policies governing research degrees are available on the Policy Register.
- Business School Extension of Candidature Policy
- Business School HDR Candidate Coursework Policy
- Research Centre - Policy & Rules 2016
- Research Thesis Proposal Defence Policy
- Research Centre Access Application Form is to be completed if you require access to the Research Centre and/or if you are applying for a workstation/carrel allocation.
- Thesis Defence Proposal Outcome Form should be completed by the Postgraduate Coordinator and forwarded to the Faculty Research Unit when students have defended their research proposal.