Policies, Procedures, Forms
Current postgraduate research students
Policies and procedures
- Business School Scholarship Extension Guidelines
- Guidelines for submitting your thesis for Examination
- Higher Degree by Research Rule (2011)
- PhD Examination
- Plagiarism Student Coursework, Policy and Procedure
- Policy on Early Submission of Thesis
- Research Centre Rules and Procedures must be read prior to receiving access to the Research Centre.
- Research Thesis Proposal Defence must be completed by all students commencing or upgrading their candidature to a PhD effective from 2009.
- Show Cause Policy
- Supervision Policy (Graduate Studies Office)
- Application for Early Submission of PhD Thesis
- Application for Unit/s of Study to be Undertaken Externally
- Application for electronic submission of a thesis must be submitted with the Intention of Submit form.
- Change of Candidature Status Form is to be completed when you need to vary your current enrolment.
- HDR Student Plagiarism Compliance Statement and Acknowledgement of Thesis Accessibility must be completed in full, signed and accompany the thesis on submission for examination.
- Intention to Submit Form should be lodged 3 months before the expected date for submission of your thesis for examination. This allows the Faculty to make arrangements for the timely appointment of examiners.
- Research Centre Access Application Form is to be completed if you require access to the Research Centre and/or if you are applying for a workstation/carrel allocation.
- Statement of Supervisor on Submission Form must be completed and accompany the thesis on submission.
- Supervisor Register (Graduate Studies Office)
- Thesis Defence Proposal Outcome Form should be completed by the Postgraduate Coordinator and forwarded to the Faculty Research Unit when students have defended their research proposal.
A complete list of all university polices regarding Higher Degree Research students is available at the Graduate Studies website.