To view the timetable for The University of Sydney Business School in 2013 please choose the appropriate link below. Please note these are provisional timetables only and are subject to change. All students enrolled in units of study in the Business School will receive personalised timetables in 2013.
Summer and Winter School units of study are not listed on these timetables. To obtain the timetable for the growing number of postgraduate units of study on offer in Summer School (Jan-Feb) and Winter School (July) please visit the Summer School website.
Note these are DRAFT timetables that are subject to change
In-particular lecture rooms are likely to change
- 2013 Postgraduate Timetable Semester 1
- 2013 Postgraduate Timetable Semester 2
- 2013 Postgraduate Timetable Monthly Intensive Sessions*
* Units offered in sessions 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111 or 112.
For your personalised timetable, please logon to MyUni.
If you cannot make your required timetable changes on the web through MyUni (for example, where you need to block out more than one day), staff will be available in the Computer Lab 175 (next to the Wolstoneholme Study Centre in the Merewether Building) on Wednesday-Friday in the week preceding the start of lectures and the first week of semester only. This service will operate from 9.30am-4.30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and 9.30am-7.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays during this period.
Please note: Timetable changes can only be made until the end of week ONE of semester.
- The SIO will only make timetable changes to accommodate genuine requirements such as child care, sporting commitments, employment etc.
- The SIO cannot, and will not, allocate students to specific classes.
- The SIO cannot make a student's timetable the same as another student.