You can be involved in the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program through the following courses:
This program caters to a wide variety of individuals, including entrepreneurs, researchers, creative artists, social activists, and managers in both the commercial and not-for-profit sectors. It will appeal to those interested in creating or growing a new business or turning around an established one.
This course will help equip you with the ability to initiate and lead business development and change. It is ideally suited to being 'stapled' to specialist programmes, such as the Master of Agriculture or Master of Logistics Management, providing commercial and business knowledge that will complement the professional skills developed in these other specialist programmes.
Master of Commerce with a specialisation in Strategy & Innovation
Students undertaking a Master of Commerce can tailor their studies to earn a specialisation in Strategy and Innovation; this exposes students to key practical and theoretical aspects of launching, growing and re-invigorating a venture. The teaching is structured around engaged practice and 'problem-based learning'.
The specialisation is relevant if you have an interest in business innovation and growth, as it provides skills and knowledge relevant for entrepreneurs, policy makers, venture capitalists, and advisors.
There are also individual units of study available through:
- Master of Management, through MMGT 6001 Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Global Executive MBA: EMBA 6004 Creating and Developing New Opportunities, a two week project in India
- Bachelor of Commerce, undergraduate capstone elective: IBUS 3103 Global Entrepreneurship & Enterprise
- Master of Sustainability: SUST 5007 Capstone Research Project
Individual units of study
There are multiple units of study offered in the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Program. To see the individual units, see the following.
- IBUS3103 - Global Entrepreneurship & Enterprise (undergraduate)
- IBUS3108 - Social Entrepreneurship (undergraduate)
- IBUS6011 - New Business Opportunities and Startups
- IBUS6012 - Business Growth and Innovation
- IBUS6013 - Business Restructuring and Renewal
- IBUS6014 - Intellectual Property Management
- IBUS6015 - Strategy and Innovation Special Project
- IBUS6016 - Social Entrepreneurship
- IBUS6017 - Enterprise and the Creative Industries
- EMBA6004 - Creating & Developing New Opportunities (India)
- MMGT6001 - Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- BUSS6509 - Innovation and Enterprise Special Project
- SUST5007 - Capstone Research Project