MBA Information Session
6th Nov 2014 6:00pm-7:30pm
Join us for the University of Sydney Business School's MBA Information Session.
Date: Thursday 6 November
Venue: CBD campus Level 17,
133 Castlereagh Street,
Sydney NSW 2000
To find out more about what our MBA can offer you, come along to our information session. Meet some of the leading academics and business experts who will teach on the MBA, and learn about the flexible delivery of the course, core subjects, entry requirements and graduate opportunities.
MBA Program highlights include:
- Purpose-designed Sydney CBD campus
- Partnerships with the Australian Financial Review BOSS Magazine and UN Women National Committee Australia
- Practical, real-world learning including business case studies, guest speakers and consulting projects
- Intensive two-week international module undertaken in China
- Dedicated MBA professional development support service to assist in working towards your goals and achieving your career goals
- Program of dedicated professional development activities and networking events including Leadership Re-Imagined seminars and Lunch with the CEO events.