MBA and Postgraduate Business Information Session
12th Apr 2017 12:15pm-2:00pm
Our postgraduate programs shape future leaders through disruptive ideas, international expertise and real world experience.
Discover how to take your career further or in a completely new direction at the University of Sydney Business School’s Postgraduate Information Session. Obtain expert advice on your postgraduate study options and network with students, graduates and academic staff.
This event is your opportunity to:
- Discover the breadth and depth of programs on offer and explore the following key areas of business:
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Business Intelligence
- International Business
- Business in China
- Ask about flexible study options including part-time study and evening classes
- Speak one-on-one with academics and current students about your career plans, study options and the opportunities available to Business School students
- Gain advice on the admissions process, fee payment options and our wide range of scholarships
Concurrent keynote speech 'Business in a volatile world' from 12.20-12.45pm
Presented by Ding Wang - Senior Consultant, Risk Advisory, EY
Join us to hear our Business School alumni, Ding Wang speak on 'Business in a volatile world’ drawing on his career experiences and time in the financial services industry for clients across a range of industries including retail, utility, resources and fast moving consumer goods.
Date: Wednesday 12 April
Venue: The University of Sydney Business School CBD Campus, Level 17, 133 Castlereagh St, Sydney