Postgraduate Business Information Session
23rd Mar 2017 5:00pm-7:00pm
Our postgraduate programs shape future leaders through disruptive ideas, international expertise and real world experience.
Discover how to take your career further or in a completely new direction at the University of Sydney Business School’s Postgraduate Information Session. Obtain expert advice on your postgraduate study options and network with students, graduates and academic staff.
This event is your opportunity to:
- Discover the breadth and depth of programs on offer and explore the following key areas of business:
- Human Resources Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Business Intelligence
- International Business
- Business in China
- Ask about flexible study options including part-time study and evening classes
- Speak one-on-one with academics and current students about your career plans, study options and the opportunities available to Business School students
- Gain advice on the admissions process, fee payment options and our wide range of scholarships
Concurrent keynote speech 'Tomorrow's demands on business': 5.15-5.45pm
Presented by Hugh Harley, Financial Services Leader - Global Emerging Markets, PwC
With emerging markets and technological advancements changing the business landscape, the demands on business continue to evolve. Join us to hear Hugh speak on his 28 years of experience and professional insights on ‘Tomorrow’s demands on business’.
Hugh Harley is the Financial Services Leader – Global Emerging Markets, Australia for PwC and is responsible for the firm's activities in the financial services industry across Asia, Africa, South America, the Middle East and Russia/CCE. Hugh has over 25 years of banking experience, having held group executive roles at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and non-executive director roles in other Australian and NZ banks. As such he brings deep experience of the practical and technical operations of complex financial institutions, together with a strategic perspective on market trends and developments.
Date: Thursday 23 March
Venue: The University of Sydney Business School CBD Campus, Level 17, 133 Castlereagh St, Sydney