Deadlines and Checklist
- The last working day of November, for commencement in March the following year
- The last working day of May, for commencement in July of the same year*
* Note: Completed applications received after this date will still be considered for Semester 2 enrolments.
Unless there is a specific deadline stated for a particular course, an applicant within Australia must apply by no later than 10 weeks before the commencement of the next following semester.
For further details of specific closing dates for particular courses, please refer to the International Student Office website.
You should be advised within six weeks of the result of your application and, if your application is successful, of the enrolment procedure to be followed.
Your completed application for admission should include the following:
- Completed application for admission including the Personal Statement (if applicable)
- Official transcripts from the Registrar of your previous institution
- Any relevant supporting documentation
- Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency
Certification of copies
Copies of documentation can be certified by: the institution issuing the qualification (eg. the school or University); an Australian Diplomatic Mission overseas; an approved University agent; an IDP Education Australia office; or in the case of the PR of China, an official stamp/seal of the institution/agency and the name and signature of the person certifying must be on the documents. Certification by a Justice of the Peace (JP) in Australia is accepted provided, the name and signature, address, contact number, registration number and state in which the JP is registered are provided.