Specialist Program Advice and Support
Program advice consultation sessions
The Business School can provide specific detailed program advice and support to students within the University of Sydney Business School. You can make an appointment to discuss a range of issues that may need more time and consideration than is possible at the Student Information Office counter or over the telephone. Some of the issues you might like to discuss during a consultation are:
- Planning courses and degrees.*
- Explanation of Business School guidelines.
- Practical and personal support to help your progression through your study program.
- General information on possible career outcomes for graduates in particular degrees.
- Referral to specialised services for career and personal issues.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact the Student Information Office.
* If the query is in regards to degree planning, it is advisable that students complete the Degree planner and have it checked before requesting a consultation as many issues may be solved easily and faster by this review process.
Before making an appointment, you should:
- Consult the Business School Handbook and the Student Administration Manual.
- If your query relates to planning your course, attempt a course plan or provide details of your assessed progression check.
Please note that we may not be able to help you with all queries but will be able to refer you to appropriate sources.