Admission to the Global Executive MBA Program can be achieved in one of two ways:
- Self-financing candidates should apply online.
- The Global Executive MBA Program Director will also work together with sponsoring organisations, whose line managers, HR managers or management development teams, will identify promising executives who would gain the most benefit from an accelerated leadership program.
The selection process makes reference both to the University of Sydney Business School's academic entry standards and the employer company's performance review systems.
For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- Completed a bachelor's degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum Credit (65%) grade average)
- Approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- An English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students).
As part of the selection process, applicants must:
- Complete the online application form
- Submit a 1-page (maximum) Statement of Motivation, curriculum vitae and copy of their official academic transcript.
- Attend an interview (either in person or remotely).
Please note there is one intake per year.
To complete and submit this application form you will be asked to provide information relating to personal details, academic qualifications, employment history and referees. You will also need to prepare a one page statement of motivation and have your curriculum vitae and an electronic copy of your academic transcripts (scanned is acceptable) ready for uploading.