For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- Completed a bachelor's degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum Credit (65%) grade average)
- Approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- An English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students).
As part of the selection process, applicants must:
- Complete the online application form
- Submit a 1-page (maximum) Statement of Motivation, curriculum vitae, copy of their official academic transcript, and a copy of their passport.
- Attend an interview (either in person or remotely).
Applications are open all year round with a closing date for 2015 entry 31st January 2015. As we only have capacity for around 20 participants per year you are encouraged to apply early. Places fill on a first come first served basis.
Please note there is one intake per year.
To complete and submit this application form you will be asked to provide information relating to personal details, academic qualifications, employment history and referees. You will also need to prepare a one page statement of motivation and have your curriculum vitae, an electronic copy of your academic transcripts, and a copy of your passport ready for uploading.