Global Executive MBA
For many Australian business leaders, the days can be filled with busy-ness rather than business. The simple opportunity to learn, to reflect; for quiet introspection and forward planning is often lost in the minutiae of the day-to-day. So we decided to do something about it. The University of Sydney has built a world-class Global Executive MBA. in collaboration with international thought leaders, to help reshape Australian business and put us in the upper echelon of excellence on the world stage.
- A bold course spanning four continents and five countries.
- Business insights across leadership skills, managing growth, integrated management, mature business strategies and creating new opportunities.
- Challenging group projects with other business leaders that will fundamentally change your approach to business.
- Learn in the global marketplace: A hands-on approach based on real experiences spanning four continents. Take a fresh look using a broad set of global perspectives.
- Complete real projects: Tackle the same problems as a CEO. Complete a high level strategic project over 18 months where you navigate the complexities of practical leadership.
- Diverse world-class curriculum led by thought leaders: Stretch your cognitive abilities using business, military, political, philosophical, ethical, drama and musical perspectives. Cultivate your own leadership style.
- Built with and for business: Program developed in collaboration with cutting-edge global businesses. Designed for busy executives, 5 x 2 week face-to-face modules. Emerge with the resources to make a difference.
- Alumni network: Be a part of your Global EMBA cohort network, wherever you are in the world. Together, discover the future of leadership.