Built with and for business
The program has been developed in collaboration with leading global businesses. The Global Executive MBA has been tailored to give experienced, high performing managers a competitive edge in today's global marketplace. In a series of two-week modules spread over 18 months, busy executives are able to complete the degree in tandem with work commitments.
"Let's forget about studying management in the artificial environment of a seminar room: this course gets participants out in the real world, managing real businesses and that's a great innovation. It's essentially a masterclass in practical leadership."
David Mortimer AO
Chairman, Leighton Holdings Ltd
Australia Post and Crescent Capital Partners
"This program will help create a new generation of global leaders who will do extraordinary things for the organisations they work for."
Adjunct Professor John Egan
Chair, Board of Advice; Company Director
Egan & Associates
- Learn in the global marketplace: A hands-on approach based on real experiences spanning four continents. Take a fresh look using a broad set of global perspectives.
- Complete real projects: Tackle the same problems as a CEO. Complete a high level strategic project over 18 months where you navigate the complexities of practical leadership.
- Diverse world-class curriculum led by thought leaders: Stretch your cognitive abilities using business, military, political, philosophical, ethical, drama and musical perspectives. Cultivate your own leadership style.
- Built with and for business: Program developed in collaboration with cutting-edge global businesses. Designed for busy executives, 5 x 2 week face-to-face modules. Emerge with the resources to make a difference.
- Alumni network: Be a part of your Global EMBA cohort network, wherever you are in the world. Together, discover the future of leadership.