Diverse world-class curriculum led by industry leaders
Thought leaders will stretch your cognitive abilities throughout the program using business, military, political, philosophical, ethical, drama and musical perspectives. You will discover creativity and teamwork in leadership - not to mention step out of your usual area of expertise - by improvising jazz at The University of Sydney's Conservatorium of Music and developing robust and compelling arguments in the School of Philosophy. You will learn from renowned University of Sydney academics, as well as thought leaders from globally recognised business schools, business executives and local industry experts from Australia, Asia, Europe and the United States. Many of these people have assisted in developing this course to meet the needs of future leaders like you.
No results were found
- Learn in the global marketplace: A hands-on approach based on real experiences spanning four continents. Take a fresh look using a broad set of global perspectives.
- Complete real projects: Tackle the same problems as a CEO. Complete a high level strategic project over 18 months where you navigate the complexities of practical leadership.
- Diverse world-class curriculum led by thought leaders: Stretch your cognitive abilities using business, military, political, philosophical, ethical, drama and musical perspectives. Cultivate your own leadership style.
- Built with and for business: Program developed in collaboration with cutting-edge global businesses. Designed for busy executives, 5 x 2 week face-to-face modules. Emerge with the resources to make a difference.
- Alumni network: Be a part of your Global EMBA cohort network, wherever you are in the world. Together, discover the future of leadership.