Complete real projects
Traditional MBAs are known for drilling participants in the various management disciplines of marketing, finance and HR. The Global Executive MBA takes these core subject areas to the next level by bringing them together in a real-life context.
You will tackle problems and challenges faced by a CEO while navigating the complexities of practical leadership. Over the course of the degree you will also develop a major strategic project (Executive MBA Report) for the company or organisation you are employed by, hence immediately utilising your newly acquired insights into leadership.
- Learn in the global marketplace: A hands-on approach based on real experiences spanning four continents. Take a fresh look using a broad set of global perspectives.
- Complete real projects: Tackle the same problems as a CEO. Complete a high level strategic project over 18 months where you. Navigate the complexities of practical leadership.
- Diverse world-class curriculum led by thought leaders: Stretch your cognitive abilities using business, military, political, philosophical, ethical, drama and musical perspectives. Cultivate your own leadership style.
- Built with and for business: Program developed in collaboration with cutting-edge global businesses. Designed for busy executives, 5 x 2 week face-to-face modules. Emerge with the resources to make a difference.
- Alumni network: Be a part of your Global EMBA cohort network, wherever you are in the world. Together, discover the future of leadership.