Postgraduate Research Studies
The Discipline of International Business offers the following research degrees:
Research expertise in international business is available in the following areas:
- International business strategy;
- Foreign investment decisions and entry mode choice.
- Cross-cultural management;
- International joint ventures, strategic alliances and mergers and acquisitions;
- International risk management;
- International entrepreneurship and new ventures;
- International corporate governance;
- Business strategy and organisation in emerging markets;
- Ethical issues in international business.
The Discipline of International Business Postgraduate Research Coordinator is Catherine Welch.