Certificate of Transport Management
4 days: Wednesday 30 July to Saturday 2 August 2014
The Certificate of Transport Management (CTM) is a professional development course for staff in the bus and coach industry including operators, suppliers and consultants, designed to provide knowledge and skills in management, planning and policy areas that are central to the success of this industry. It introduces participants to the latest developments in the industry.
The CTM is recognised as an important industry qualification for middle and senior management and is an excellent opportunity for career development.
The four day program includes presentations by industry representatives, specialist consultants and academic experts, designed to develop practical skills for the industry, as well as interactive exercises. The networking benefits are an important aspect of the CTM. The course content is reinforced by four assignments completed after the course.
On the first day of the course participants will be given a username and password and details of how to access the online CTM support resources.
The CTM is supported by Transport for NSW, BusNSW and private operators.
Successful completion of the CTM including the assignments leads to the award of the Certificate of Transport Management, which is presented at the ITLS Awards Night held each year.
The CTM is held at the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies at the University of Sydney's St James Campus, 173-175 Phillip Street, Sydney CBD, NSW 2006. Please click here for directions.
Earlybird Fee $2,350 (GST free) until 15 May 2014, otherwise $2,500 (GST free)
The fee includes all course materials, lunches and refreshments, and access to online learning resources. The fee must be paid in full at least four weeks before the first day of the program, that is by 2 July 2014. The earlybird fee is a valid until 15 May 2014.
Cancellations: A 10% administration fee will be applied to refunds for any cancellation; no refund will be available for cancellations made within two weeks of the commencement of the program.
Registration and payment
Please email email@example.com (preferred) or phone (02) 9114 1837.
- Knowledgeable people, fast-paced, clear and direct presentations. Have learnt a lot.
- All topics were worth attending.
- David's presentation was very interesting - can't wait to get back to the office and check my accounts!
- Network design was very interesting.
- Marketing - very good presentation, very informative.
- Overall, the relevance to operational needs was good. This was helpful for hands-on role.
- Industrial relations was relevant and well presented from an overall industry view.
- Well presented and will learn a lot more when reading the notes.
- The course was great - got a lot out of it.