Certificate of Transport Management
4 days: Monday 10 July to Thursday 13 July 2017
The Certificate of Transport Management (CTM) is a professional development course for staff in the bus and coach industry and the community transport sector. The course is designed to provide knowledge and skills in management, planning and policy areas that are central to the success of this industry - including operators, suppliers and consultants. The course broadens understanding of the industry and management considerations in running an efficient, safe and successful transport service.
The CTM is recognised as an important industry qualification for middle and senior management and is an excellent opportunity for career development. The CTM is supported by Transport for NSW, BusNSW and private operators.
The four day program includes presentations by industry representatives, specialist consultants and academic experts, designed to develop practical skills for the industry, as well as interactive exercises. The networking benefits are an important aspect of the CTM. The course content is reinforced by four assignments completed after the course.
In 2017, ITLS and Transport for NSW are offering up to four fee scholarships for individuals working in Community Transport Organisations (CTO’s). Applications close 5pm Friday 28 April 2017.
Successful completion of the CTM including the assignments leads to the award of the Certificate of Transport Management, which is presented at the ITLS Awards Night held each year.
In 2017, the CTM will take place from Monday 10 July to Thursday 13 July.
2017 Course Fees
CTM: $2,749. Early bird: $2,649
CTM Refresher: $1,299. Early bird: $1,149
- The early bird fee is valid until 8 May 2017. Both courses are GST free.
- Registrations close 16 June 2017. For enquiries about late enrolments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations: A 10% administration fee will be applied to refunds for any cancellation; no refund will be available for cancellations made after 23 June 2017.
- An invoice can be arranged but only for group bookings of three or more students made before the 2 June 2017. Please email email@example.com with the organisation’s ABN, and details of each student, as required in the online registration form.
Registrations are now open.
Or to make enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or phone (02) 9114 1838.
Past participant feedback
- Thoroughly enjoyed all lectures and have certainly achieved a greater understanding of the present and future environment of the industry.
- All lecturers' presentation were excellent plus student friendly.
- A good blend of presenters, delivered with authority and passion.
- Awesome. Thank you, very informative.
- Got good knowledge for cost/marketing. Gain a lot of knowledge for managing and planning for network tenders and planning for urban and suburban areas.
- Good day of learning, fun and exercise.
- The planning exercise was both interesting and educational while keeping us engaged and entertained.
- Interesting subjects on network planning.
- Practical exercise was excellent.
- As this is our last assignment, I would like to thank you for your time presenting this course and all of its material. I look forward to using all I have learned in the workforce.
- I would like to say thank you for your understanding and patience during this time of the CTM course & study time. It has been really great to be able to finish the whole course even though under pressure with life & work in general. Thank you.