Certificate of Transport Management Refresher
3 days: Monday 10 July to Wednesday 12 July 2017
The Certificate of Transport Management (CTM) is a professional development course for staff in the bus and coach industry and the community transport sector. The course is designed to provide knowledge and skills in management, planning and policy areas that are central to the success of this industry - including operators, suppliers and consultants. The course broadens understanding of the industry and management considerations in running an efficient, safe and successful transport service.
ITLS also offers a refresher course based on the full CTM program. The refresher course is three days and includes presentations by industry representatives, specialist consultants and academic experts, designed to develop practical skills for the industry, as well as interactive exercises and a complete set of notes. The networking benefits are an important aspect of the CTM refresher.
There are no assignments associated with the Refresher course and the Refresher course is only open to existing holders of a Certificate in Transport Management or a Certificate in Coach Management.
A Certificate of Attendance at the Refresher course will be given to participants who attend all three days of the refresher course.
In 2017, the CTMR will take place from Monday 10 July to Wednesday 12 July.
The CTM will be held at the University of Sydney Business School CBD Campus, level 17, Stocklands Building, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney. View directions.
Registrations will open in early 2017. To register your interest or make enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or phone (02) 9114 1838.
Past participant feedback
- Knowledgeable people, fast-paced, clear and direct presentations. Have learnt a lot.
- All topics were worth attending.
- Marketing - very good presentation, very informative.
- Overall, the relevance to operational needs was good. This was helpful for hands-on role.
- Industrial relations was relevant and well presented from an overall industry view.
- Well presented and will learn a lot more when reading the notes.
- The course was great - got a lot out of it.