Certificate of Transport Management Refresher
3 days: Wednesday 30 July to Friday 1 August 2014
The Certificate of Transport Management (CTM) is a professional development course for staff in the bus and coach industry including operators, suppliers and consultants, designed to provide knowledge and skills in management, planning and policy areas that are central to the success of this industry. It introduces participants to the latest developments in the industry.
ITLS also offers a refresher course based on the full CTM program. The refresher course is three days and includes presentations by industry representatives, specialist consultants and academic experts, designed to develop practical skills for the industry, as well as interactive exercises and a complete set of notes. The networking benefits are an important aspect of the CTM refresher.
There are no assignments associated with the Refresher course and the Refresher course is only open to existing holders of a Certificate in Transport Management or a Certificate in Coach Management.
There will be limited number of places for the Refresher course and these are offered on a first come basis.
The CTM is supported by Transport for NSW, BusNSW and private operators.
A Certificate of Attendance at the Refresher course will be given to participants who attend all three days of the refresher course
The CTM is held at the Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies (ITLS), The University of Sydney, St James Campus, 173-175 Phillip Street, Sydney CBD. Please click here for directions.
Earlybird Fee $999 (GST free) until 15 May 2014, otherwise $1,100 (GST free)
The fee includes all course materials, lunches and refreshments. The fee must be paid in full at least four weeks before the first day of the program, that is by 2 July 2014. The earlybird fee is valid until 15 May 2014.
Cancellations: A 10% administration fee will be applied to refunds for any cancellation; no refund will be available for cancellations made within two weeks of the commencement of the program.
Registration and payment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or phone (02) 9114 1837.
- Knowledgeable people, fast-paced, clear and direct presentations. Have learnt a lot.
- All topics were worth attending.
- David's presentation was very interesting - can't wait to get back to the office and check my accounts!
- Network design was very interesting.
- Marketing - very good presentation, very informative.
- Overall, the relevance to operational needs was good. This was helpful for hands-on role.
- Industrial relations was relevant and well presented from an overall industry view.
- Well presented and will learn a lot more when reading the notes.
- The course was great - got a lot out of it.