Details of books by ITLS authors and articles / papers available to download are shown below. For details of book chapters, journal articles, conference papers, reports etc please see individual staff pages or the ITLS Annual Reports.
Since 1991 ITLS has published 20 to 30 working papers each year reporting on our latest research findings and analysis of recent policy developments. These papers are all available for free download: Working Papers
- Hensher, D. (2007 onwards) Opinion pieces for the Australasian Bus and Coach magazine
Handbooks in Transport
- Handbooks in Transport 6-Volume Set (2007)
- Handbook of Transport Modelling 1.
D.A. Hensher and K.J. Button (editors) (2007, 2nd edition)
- Handbook of Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2.
A. Brewer, D.A. Hensher and K.J. Button (editors) (2001)
- Handbook of Transport Systems and Traffic Control 3.
D.A. Hensher and K.J. Button (editors) (2001)
- Handbook of Transport and the Environment 4.
D.A. Hensher and K.J. Button (editors) (2003)
- Handbook of Transport Geography and Spatial Systems 5.
D.A. Hensher, K.J. Button, K.E. Haynes and P. Stopher (editors) (2004)
- Handbook in Transport Strategy, Policy and Institutions 6.
D.A. Hensher and K.J. Button (editors) (2005)
Hensher D.A., Rose J.M. and Greene W.H. (2015) Applied Choice Analysis (2nd Edition) Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK
Mulley C (2012) (ed.) Urban Form and Transport Accessibility Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, U.K.
Greaves, S.P. and Garrard, J. (ed.s) (2012) Transport, The Environment And Public Health: Classic Papers On Non-Motorised Travel Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, U.K.
Stopher, P. (2012) Collecting, Managing, and Assessing Data Using Sample Surveys, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K.
Hensher, D.A. (ed.) (2011) Transport Economics, Critical Concepts in Economics, Routledge, Oxford, U.K.
Hensher, D.A. and Rose, J.M. (eds.) (2011) Choice Modelling: Foundational Contributions, Classics in Transport and Environmental Valuation 1, Edward Elgar Publishers, Cheltenham, U.K.
- Waters, D. and Rainbird, M. (2012) Managing in the Value Chain Network Prestige Books, Sydney, Australia
- Greene, W. H. and Hensher, D. A. (2010) Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K.
- Czinkota, M., Ronkainen, I., Moffett, M., Ang, S., Shanker, D., Ahmad, A. and Lok, P. (2008). Fundamentals of International Business and Global Financial Crisis Supplement, 1st Asia-Pacific Edition. John Wiley & Sons, Singapore.
- Jones, S. and Hensher, D.A. (editors) (2008) Advances In Credit Risk Modelling and Corporate Bankruptcy Prediction, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K.
- Mulley, C. (2008) A New Approach to Rural Public Transport, Commission for Integrated Transport (CfIT), London, U.K.
- Hensher, D.A. (2007) Bus Transport: Economics, Policy and Planning, Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier Science, Oxford, U.K.
- Macario, R., Viegas, J. and Hensher, D.A. (ed.s) (2007) Competition and Ownership in Land Passenger Transport: Selected papers from the 9th International Conference (Thredbo 9), Elsevier, Oxford, U.K.
- Walters, D. and Rainbird, M. (2007) Strategic Operations Management: A Value Chain Approach, Palgrave Macmillan, London, U.K.
- Stopher, P.R. and Stecher, C. (ed.s) (2006) Travel Survey Methods Quality and Future Directions, Elsevier Science, Oxford, U.K.
- Walsh P., Lok P. and Jones M. (2006) The Measurement and Management of Strategic Change - A Guide to Enterprise Performance Management, Pearson Prentice Hall, Sydney, Australia
- Hensher, D.A., Rose, J.M. and Greene W.H. (2005) Applied Choice Analysis: A Primer, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K.
- Hensher, D.A., (ed.) (2005) Competition and Ownership in Land Passenger Transport: Selected papers from the 8th International Conference (Thredbo 8), Elsevier, Oxford, U.K.