Aligning programs goals and outcomes to the institution's vision, aligning unit goals and outcomes to programs, aligning assessments to unit outcomes all ensures that students receive a consistent message during their studes about what they are intended to achieve and what they are achieving.
For more information and tips for good practice about designing your program, major/specification, unit, refer to pages on:
- Aligning programs to the Business School aims
- Aligning majors and specifications to the Business School aims
- Aligning units of study to programs
- Aligning assessments to unit of study (and program) outcomes
- Aligning learning and teaching activities to unit of study (and program) outcomes
- Aligning program learning goals and outcomes with graduate attributes