Business eLearning seeks to provide friendly and efficient eLearning support and advisory services to staff.
We will partner with staff at the Unit of Study, Program, Discipline or Business School level to ensure eLearning initiatives and services support your teaching.
- The majority of just-in-time support calls are resolved on the spot or within 24 hours
- Where we are reliant upon external service level agreements (eg. with ICT, Business IT or software vendors) we keep you in the loop with progress updates
- One to one consultations are always arranged at mutually agreed upon times
- In all cases of new technology-adoption we aim to provide realistic advice in consultation with Business School Academic Advisers and your needs and desired outcomes.
- We invite feedback and also seek advice from the Business School 's IT Advisory Committee
- Wherever possible we prefer to conduct training sessions on a Discipline by Discipline basis to cater for the unique needs of each.
Please contact Business eLearning for any further information.
At a Glance
- The Business School runs approximately 200 Blackboard sites per semester, including approximately 10 in Winter School and 50 in Summer School
- Business eLearning receives between 1350-1500 just-in-time or 'how to' support enquires a semester
- Each semester we support about 10000+ students and up to 1300 (approximately) staff
- Of the three people in Business eLearning, 2 are Blackboard Certified Trainers and all have Masters in either Education or eLearning.