Maths Tutor Recruitment
The deadline for Maths tutor applications Friday 19th September at 10am sharp.
Why should you become a Maths tutor?
Being a Maths tutor has significant benefits such as:
- Working within a large, supportive and enjoyable team environment
- Personal satisfaction and professional development through helping a diverse cohort of students
- Free professional development in group leadership, classroom management and communication skills
- A certificate of recognition when you complete the PASS/ Maths in Business professional development
- Improved communication, organisation and time management skills
- Improved public speaking and presentation skills
- Significant experience to enhance your CV such as documented leadership experience
In addition, Maths tutors will be paid:
- To conduct group tutorials from weeks 2 to week 6 (approximately 2-4 workshops per week)
- To complete one hour of preparation each week
- To attend various additional training and/ or professional development days