How do I apply?
Want to be part of the Maths in Business team in 2015?
The deadline for tutor applications is Friday 19th September 2014 at 10am sharp.
To apply, applicants need to complete an application form and submit it in triplicate (i.e., 3 copies of the complete application pack).
Your complete application will include a number of documents:
- Maths in Business Application Form
- A statement that addresses each of the essential selection criteria (up to 1 page in length). See tips on how to write a Selection Criteria Statement ( 35Kb).
- A copy of your university results on official university letterhead or a copy of your university transcript
- A passport style photograph.
Applicants need to submit 3 full hard copies of their complete application by the due date to:
Attention: Jessica Morr
Learning and Teaching in Business
The University of Sydney Business School
Room 235, H04 - Merewether Building
The University of Sydney
NSW 2006 Australia
- No late applications will be considered under any circumstances.
- To be considered for these positions, applicants must address ALL the above selection criteria and must follow the application process precisely.
- Positions are competitive and meeting the selection criteria does not guarantee employment.
Information about your interviews
There will be an interview with a selection panel consisting of 3 Business School staff. Interviews will take about 15 minutes and last no longer than 20 minutes.
Do you need more information?
For more information or any enquiries, please email email@example.com