I want to register
Before registering for a Maths in Business workshop, please read our Topics page to find out which workshop/s is most suitable for you
To register for a Maths in Business workshop:
- Click the 'register here' button on the top of this page.
- Click on the 'online registrations' tab on the top of the page and select 'MIB' and then 'Business School'
- Select the Workshop into which you want to register for PASS from the list of Topics.
- You will be taken to a new page and you will see a range of times that, that particular topic is available
- Available MIB sessions have a white background and have the word register clearly stated in the final column
- If a session is full you can register for the waiting list and; an email will be sent to you when a place becomes available.
- Once your registration has been processed successfully, you will see your name appear in the table for the Workshop that you have chosen.
Please note: If you can no longer attend a workshop, please click on the 'deregister' button next to your name so that someone on the waiting list can have an opportunity to attend.
Information collected for Maths in Business(MIB) is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with anyone outside of MIB management. It is used for the purposes of registration as well as for statistical analysis at the end of the semester, in which all participants are kept anonymous. This analysis is important in order to assess the program's effectiveness and to ensure its viability for years to come. If you are uncomfortable with the use of your information for any of the purposes stated, please email Jessica Morr at email@example.com and your information will not be included.