Responding to Student Feedback
In addition to high levels of satisfaction students have of course also made some suggestions for change. Ideas that we could respond to included:
- Provision of longer workshops
- More practise questions and materials
- Providing different levels of difficulty for each workshop topic
How have we responded?
- In semester 2, 2011, Maths in Business workshops will run for 2 hours instead of the 1 hour workshops offered in semester 1
- In addition, where room availability and team numbers allow, we will increase the number of workshops offered per week.
More practise questions and materials
- The maths team are currently working hard to produce relevant questions and activities to assist you with your learning in the Maths in Business Workshops.
- The aim of the 2 hour workshops is to ensure conceptual understanding but also to be able to apply those concepts through questions and a variety of activities.
Providing different levels of difficulty for each workshop topic
- In 2013, Maths in Business will provide both beginners and higher intermediate level maths workshops. Please see our 'workshop topics' page for learning outcomes for each workshop.
What can you do?
We welcome feedback about the program. Please visit the following Contacts and feedback page if you would like to make additional suggestions.