Postgraduate student comments
- I liked the PASS study atmosphere-people could sit together in groups discussing the questions they didn't understand and we learnt from each other.
- I liked the opportunity to go over practice questions.
- PASS motivated us to think for ourselves.
- Everyone contributes their own ideas in PASS and then people can see problems from different perspectives which we might not have thought of before. I gained knowledge from other students and learnt from the experience of the facilitator.
- "Peer learning" is quite useful for the course and gives us the opportunity to know new friends-PASS was very interesting.
Undergraduate Student Comments
- I liked the people in PASS-some of whom were so helpful, others, a pleasure to talk to and most, a motivating force to learning.
- PASS provided us an opportunity to ask any questions that we didn't understand from lectures. We were able to go through questions for practice.
- The community feel was integral to making PASS a successful and participative learning program for me.
- My PASS facilitator was really enthusiastic and really helped us understand the concepts.
- PASS was a relaxed but still simulating learning environment
- The extra practice in PASS was really helpful when it came to exam time.
- PASS was a lot of fun and great revision for what had been learnt in the week before; the PASS facilitators were a lot of fun too and made the subjects more interesting; overall it was really enjoyable, and you make a lot of friends as well.