The links below allow you to download checklist/files that you can use in your groups to help you work well together. Some of the files are in .pdf format and can be opened using Adobe Acrobat; others are in MS Word so that you can download and modify them to suit your own team.
- Good Meetings checklist
- Good Leadership of Meetings checklist
- What is going wrong checklist
- Template to help decide 'Who's talking'
- Writing plan checklist
- How to NOT give a boring presentation
- Self and peer assessment criteria
- Self and peer assessment criteria form
- An example of a peer assessment form used in one unit of study in the School of Business, courtesy of Iain Black, Discipline of Marketing.
More template examples
These templates developed for groupwork in ACCT1002 may assist you in planning, conducting, and reviewing the effectiveness of your team meetings and activities. There is also a guide to using these templates which you may find useful.
- Planning activities
- Delegating activities
- Team Tasks Meeting Agenda
- Sample Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes
- Facilitating and Participating in Meetings
Some teams may use a team contract. Here is an example of an ACCT1002 team contract that you may wish to adapt.