If at the end of each semester you are failing to make adequate progression with your studies, you may receive a letter from the Business School asking you to attend a workshop on study skills, or to make an appointment with the Business School Program Adviser. This is part of the Business School's Student Academic Progression strategic initiative to assist students experiencing difficulty with their studies.
- Learning Centre - Contact the Learning Centre for workshops on academic writing, time management and exam techniques.
- Mathematics Learning Centre - Contact the Mathematics Learning Centre for assistance with your maths skills.
- International Student Office - Contact the International Student Office (and their advisers) for assistance for coping with the challenges of living and studying in an unfamiliar culture and achieving success in your studies.
- Counselling and Psychological Services - For assistance with achieving academic, individual and social goals through professional counselling and workshops, contact Counselling Services.
- Student Representative Council (SRC) or the Student Union - contact the SRC or the Union for assistance and representation from the student body.
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association (SUPRA) - For assistance and representation for postgraduate students, contact SUPRA.
- PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) - If you are having difficulty in your Unit of Study-you are not alone. University study, for many of us, is not easy. If you want more help and you want to study in a supportive and friendly environment, you should think about joining for the PASS program.