Surviving and Enjoying Uni
The following section will help you understand various policies and procedures necessary for doing well in your studies. In addition you will be directed to resources that might assist you in your everyday academic life during, before and after the semester.
- The Administration Manual for Students is a guide to relevant administrative policies and procedures for all students of the Business School.
- Where to go for help flyer
- The Glossary of Key terms helps you avoid the confusion with terms and abbreviations
- Information on Orientation Week at the University of Sydney
- Services for Students about the libraries at the University of Sydney
- Counselling and Psychological Services and its Skills Workshops: find out more about getting organised, assertive communication, memory strategies, managing depression, exam anxiety.
- Ten tips on navigating in Australian learning environment
- Assessment Cover Sheets - Download Individual and Group Cover Sheets from the forms page.
- English speech practice [kit] - a pronunciation course by Helen Drury for advanced learners of English, based on authentic Australian English dialogues, that you can borrow from the library.
- Academic writing resources - there are numerous resources on improving your academic writing.
- Studying in English resource - a website for international students to help you improve your English.