Local (domestic) students
For entry into the Master of Commerce, students must have completed a bachelor's degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum credit (65 per cent) average.
International students should contact the University of Sydney's International Student Office for information on how their degree results compare with a credit average grade from an Australian university.
For details of the English language requirements for entry into the Master of Commerce, please refer to the English Language Requirements for International Students section on the University's website.
How to apply
You can apply for the Master of Commerce online.
Certification of copies
Copies of documentation can be certified by:
- the institution issuing the qualification (eg. the school or University)
- an Australian Diplomatic Mission overseas
- an approved University agent
- an IDP Education Australia office; or
- in the case of the PR of China, an official stamp/seal of the institution/agency and the name and signature of the person certifying must be on the documents.
Certification by a Justice of the Peace (JP) in Australia is accepted provided, the name and signature, address, contact number, registration number and state in which the JP is registered are provided.
Application closing dates
Closing dates for entry to the Master of Commerce are:
|Entry to Semester 1, 2013||Entry to Semester 2, 2013|
Local applications: 31 January 2013
International applications: 25 January 2013
Local applications: 30 June 2013
International applications: 30 June 2013