Rewarding Teaching Excellence
13 Oct 2010
A number of the faculty's most outstanding academic staff have been recognised with a Dean's Citations for their Teaching contributions in Summer School and Semester 1, 2010.
These citations are awarded to Unit of Study Coordinators and their teaching teams who score very highly on three key indicators of teaching performance in the USE (Unit of Study Evaluation) item 2 (Good Teaching), item 3 (Generic Skills or Graduate Attributes) and item 12 (Overall Satisfaction).
- Gareth Jude - TPTM6380 Retail Logistics Management Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies
- Peter Lok - TPTM6260 International Logistics Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies
- Matthew Beck, Geoffrey Clifton - TPTM6495 Analysis Tools for Transport and Logistics Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies
- Thomas Wilkins, Minako Ichikawa-Smart - CISS6002 Strategy & Security in the Asia-Pacific Centre for International Security Studies
- Hamish Malloch - FINC6019 Financial Modelling Finance
- Dan Lovallo, Ronny Mounarath - IBUS3107 Business Negotiations International Business
- Paul Priday - MKTG6006 Creative Communications in Marketing Marketing
- Rae Cooper - WORK2215 IR/HR Practice Work and Organisational Studies
- Giuseppe Carabetta, Mary Ip, Amanda Porter, Tom Lai, Alex Evans - CLAW1001 Foundations of Business Law Business Law
Associate Dean Learning and teaching and Director office of learning and teaching, Michele Scoufis said: "I am truly grateful to all these recipients for their ongoing commitment to providing a quality educational environment for our students."