About Business School Research Unit
The University of Sydney Business School Research Unit provides a single point of contact for all enquiries relating to research activities and funding within the Business School.
The Business School Research Unit provides the following services:
- A single point of contact (one-stop shop) for all internal and University enquiries to do with research activities.
- Responsibility for all administrative processes related to higher degree by research candidatures including general enquiries, applications, admissions, enrolment, probation, annual progress, suspensions and withdrawals, thesis examinations, graduations, and alumni.
- A standardised system for collecting, managing and reporting on academic staff research.
- On-going advice, leadership and administrative support in relation to research quality assessment exercises.
- Responsibility for several research funding schemes including Visiting Scholars, Overseas Conference Travel Grants, Research Groups/Academic Journals and Strategic Research Initiatives.
- Responsibility for designing, implementing and monitoring the Business School Research Strategy