About Business School Research Unit
The University of Sydney Business School Research Unit provides a single point of contact for all enquiries relating to research activities and funding within the Business School.
The Business School Research Unit provides the following services:
- A single point of contact (one-stop shop) for all internal and University enquiries to do with research activities.
- Responsibility for all administrative processes related to higher degree by research candidatures including general enquiries, applications, admissions, enrolment, probation, annual progress, suspensions and withdrawals, thesis examinations, graduations, and alumni.
- A standardised system for collecting, managing and reporting on academic staff research.
- On-going advice, leadership and administrative support in relation to research quality assessment exercises.
- Responsibility for several research funding schemes including Visiting Scholars, Overseas Conference Travel Grants, Research Groups/Academic Journals and Strategic Research Initiatives.
- Responsibility for designing, implementing and monitoring the Business School Research Strategy
- Responsibility for the management of all administrative aspects related to the Business School's Research Networks and Groups including stakeholder communication, relationship development, budget management, coordination of events, project management of research projects and provides single point of contact for Corporate, Industry and Government partners seeking potential engagement possibilities.